Catahoula Parish Transportation Department
We are in a constant effort to provide you relevant information. If you have questions or feel we need to add something to our transportation section(or our site in general), please visit the "Contact Us" page. We value your feedback!
A Little Bit About Us...
The Catahoula Parish School Board Transportation Department provides transportation to approximately 1100 students parish wide. Over 25 buses travel a combined mileage of approximately 1700 miles every day while transporting our student to and from our schools - All while maintaining an impeccable safety record!
Frequently Asked Questions
Catahoula Parish General Bus Rules
- The bus driver may assign seats.
- Be courteous.
- Do not use profanity.
- Do not eat or drink on bus, keep the bus clean.
- Violence is prohibited.
- Remain seated.
- Do not smoke.
- Keep your hands and head inside bus.
- Do not destroy property.
- For your own safety, do not distract the driver through misbehavior.
Catahoula Parish Bus Consequences
- 1st Misconduct Warning & parental contact by driver
- 2nd Misconduct 1 day bus suspension
- 3rd Misconduct 3 day bus suspension
- 4th Misconduct 4 day bus suspension
- 5th Misconduct 5 day bus suspension (Conference with Child Welfare and Attendance Supervisor and School Administrator)
- 6th Misconduct 10 day bus suspension (second Conference)
- 7th Misconduct Bus expulsion for the remainder of the school year